GBTA Unveils Media Day Line-Up for GBTA Convention 2017
The business of travel has brought the world within reach, with borders blurring and people intersecting in all corners of the globe. The pace of change is unrelenting, but companies are constantly innovating to meet the changing needs of the industry.
GBTA Convention brings the entire industry together making it a “can’t miss” event. Every year there is a spectacular line up of speakers and educational offerings as well as the largest business travel Expo floor and countless networking opportunities, making it truly, the Business Travel Event of the Year.
On Sunday, July 16 starting at 9am, Media Day is back for its third year with a new-and-improved format. More than two dozen companies (more than ever before!) will release their breaking news as part of the event from the GBTA Broadcast Studio in the North Lobby of the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
A seating area immediately in front of the Studio area will be available for press attending in-person as company executives take the stage for one-on-one on-camera interviews about their new products and announcements with industry consultant and Media Day moderator Monisa Cline. Press will have the opportunity to ask each participant questions after they step down from the stage or can arrange one-on-one follow up interviews throughout the week. New this year – reporters who cannot make it in person can tune in to our Facebook Live stream!
This year’s full Media Day schedule is as follows:
- Lyft, Inc. – Veronica Juarez, Head of Enterprise Initiatives
- beTravelwise – Saul Shanagher, Director
- TRIPBAM, Inc. – Steve Reynolds, Founder & CEO
- SpotHero – Becca Rabinowitz, Strategic Initatives Manager
- Deem – John F. Rizzo, President & COO
- ReloQuest – Darin Karp, Founder
- Bizly – Ron Shah, Founder & CEO
- VisaHQ – Justin Chapman, Director of Sales
- Concur – Christopher Juneau, VP, Global Distribution Marketing
- AIG Travel – Robert Gallagher, SVP and COO
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel – Scott Brennan, President of Hotels
- TravelBank – Duke Chung, Co-Founder and CEO
- Airlines Reporting Corp. – Chuck Thackston, Managing Director of Enterprise Information
- Drury Hotels – Carrie Sheridan, Director of National Corporate Sales
- U.S. Bank -Jeff Rankin, Global Bankcard GM
- GroundLink – Liz Carisone, CEO
- WallyPark Airport Parking – Ashley Williams, Director of Corporate Integration & Channel Development
- Furnished Quarters – Annette Clement, Executive Vice President & General Manager
- SiteMinder – Jason Lewis-Purcell, VP, GDS
- Etouches – Mike Mason, VP, Sourcing & Hospitality Solutions
- Yapta – James Filsinger, President & CEO
- The Parking Spot – Kevin Shrier, President & CEO
- Coupa Software – Sunny Manivannan, GM, Coupa Expenses
- International SOS – Tim Daniel, Executive VP, Partnerships & Alliances
*Please check back before Media Day as the schedule is subject to change.*
Reporters looking to attend should RSVP to Colleen Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org. Press registration for GBTA Convention is complimentary.